To help you transfer messages and other items from a Windows-based computer to a Macintosh computer, Outlook for Mac can import Outlook Data Files (.pst) that are created in Outlook for Windows.
- Transfer the .pst file to your Macintosh computer.
- On the Outlook for Mac File menu, click Import.
- Click Outlook Data File, and then click the right arrow.
- Select Outlook for Windows Data File, and then click the right arrow.
- Locate the data file on your computer, and then click Import.
- When the import process is complete, click Done.
The imported items appear in the navigation pane under On My Computer.